It should go without say, but in case anyone has not seen Infinity War yet: SPOILER ALERT. We cannot indulge in some sad Marvel memes without first remember the bravest (and some stupid) souls we lost in the most recent Avengers movie.
To recap, after killing several characters, the main villain Thanos — with the help of a fully charged Infinity Gauntlet, destroys half of all life in the universe. Unfortunately, superheroes, or friends of superheroes, were far from immune to these deaths. A lot of them died. Let us remember each of them so that we can adequately mourn them through a meme format. As you can see, a lot of people got disintegrated by Thanos.
How We Rate the Infinity War Memes in this Article
They say the best way to deal with grief is through humor, so let us give it a whirl. The Avengers: Infinity War memes we included in this article capture the pain, anger, and betrayal we felt from losing half of our favorite characters. As such, we include only the saddest of the sad (or the angriest of the angriest). The memes at the top of the list are particularly poignant.
But do not worry, they get funnier and angrier as they go along. So, buckle up and grab a fresh box of tissues because there are fifty Infinity War Memes that will make feel all the feels.
Now, let us get to some of the best Infinity War memes to ease our pain.
Top Fifty Best Infinity War Memes
1) Devastating Peter Parker Disappearing Art
Let us be real; the saddest part of Avengers: Infinity War is when Spider-Man vanishes reluctantly right before our very eyes. When you add in the scared look in his eyes, the Ironman father figure and the fact that he is a kid — well, you get years worth of therapy damage. This art makes us re-live the pain all over again.
2) Painfully Accurate Infinity War Pie Graph
We are going to miss you so much Groot — our favorite tree friend.
3) Four Different Types of Marvel Headaches
We will need a whole bottle of aspirin for the ‘not feeling so good’ headache.
4) The Ending Was Worse that We Could Have Imagined
Forget about Captain America, what about Spider-Man??
5) Step Three: Get Turned Into Ash
Step three was never supposed to be part of the plan.
6) Did We All Cry At the End of Avengers Infinity War?
The natural and honest answer is yes.
7) John Snow Sums Up How We Feel Ten Minutes Into Infinity War
Before the ten minute mark even hit we lost Loki and Heimdall. Oh, and the Hulk and Thor are physically traumatized of course.
8) Thor Will Never Catch A Break Ever
Poor Thor… before the first ten minutes run out, he nearly gets his head ripped off, loses his brother and best friend, and get beaten into submission.
9) Barney Thanos Betrayal
When you set aside the fact that Thanos destroys half the universe, the worst thing he did was kill his adoptive daughter Gamora for the Soul Stone. How could you Barney?
10) Dear Starlord: You Had One Job
It will be many years before any of us can even think about forgiving Starlord for attacking Thanos. By striking, the Star-Lord mainly caused half of all life in-universe to disappear. Plus he does not think Thor is attractive. I mean come on.
11) Peter Parker: Disappointed But Not Surprised
Peter Parker is a rebel, just like his unofficial father-like mentor Tony Stark who makes it not too surprising when he disobeys orders and follows Ironman into battle. Still, we were not ready to transition from proud to sad so quickly.
12) The Microsoft Windows Logo Does Not Feel So Good
The 90s Windows logo does look an awful lot like a character vanishing at the end of Infinity Wars. Perhaps Bill Gates knew the ending before the movie even got made? I have got to update my conspiracy theory blog.
13) Infinity Wars: The Beginning, The Middle, The End
It started with such fun — seeing all our favorite heroes gather together a fight as one force. And then people started dying. And they kept dying.
14) Doctor Who: I Don’t Feel So Good
Speaking of beloved characters disappearing, RIP to the old Dr. Who.
15) Black Panther: I Have Made A Terrible Mistake
In this case, Wakanda watching from the shadows would probably have saved a little bit of bloodshed. Oh well, you cannot change what you cannot change.
16) There Cannot Be A Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Without a Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 remains set for theaters in the summer of 2019. How can we have a Spider-Man movie if we do not have a Spider-Man??
17) One Direction: I Don’t Feel So Good
Honestly, I was not that sad when One Direction broke up. I would probably sacrifice all of the boy band to bring back Spider-Man.
18) Marvel Writers Sure Do Love Tying Thor Up
Is there a Marvel movie where Thor has not been tied up? The man must love it.
19) Michael Scott Capture How We Feel At the End of Infinity War
“It feels like somebody took my heart out and dropped it in a bucket of boiling tears.”
20) Peter Parker Blowing In the Wind
How are you going to get yourself out of this mess Peter?
21) Did George R.R. Martin Write Infinity Wars?
Infinity War directors seemed to take a page from Game of Thrones playbook consider they killed off almost every single good character.
22) What Stone Did the Avengers Get?
They wanted the Infinity Stones, but all they got were gravestones. Name a sadder story; I’ll wait.
23) Ron Swanson Accurately Captures Our Collective Rage
I will stay right here in denial, thank you very much.
24) Thor Probably Could Have Killed Thanos If He Aimed A Little Higher
This Infinity War meme represents that moment when you realized that Thor is just as guilty as Star-Lord.
25) What About Aunt May At the End of Infinity Wars?
Oh God, I didn’t even think about Aunt May. She is going to be pretty worried.
26) Nobody Move; I’m Still Recovering from Infinity War
I’m still going to feel shell-shocked from Infinity War well into 2019
27) Avengers Infinity War: I’m Still Alive, But I’m Barely Breathing
Infinity War broke the hearts of Tom Hiddleston fans in less than ten minutes.
28) How Gamora Felt When She Realised Thanos Had to Kill Her
It sure does suck to be the daughter of a monomaniacal overlord right now.
29) Winter Soldier: Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade
We upgraded the Winter Soldier too many times throughout the years. Now there is no going back.
30) Your Movie Group After Seeing Avenger Infinity Wars
If anyone walked out of the theater happy after Infinity Wars, then they must have been watching a different movie. Stunned silence is the appropriate response.
31) All of Us at the End of Infinity War
They better come back, they better come back, they better come back.
32) Remember When Loki Said, “We Have a Hulk”?
Remember that brief glimmer of hope when the Hulk slammed into Thanos? So close, yet so far.
33) Guardians of the Galaxy Volume Three Starring Rocket
The lone Rocket was the only member of the Guardians of the Galaxy to make it out alive. So, what is in store for Guardians of the Galaxy Volume Three?
34) Let Us Keep on Actively Denying the End of the Movie
Is there anyone not holding out hope that they will bring back all the dead characters in Avengers Endgame?
35) Marvel Fandom: You Will Pay For This
That feel when you realize you paid the Russo brothers your hard earned money to kill off your favorite characters.
36) Your Heart When You Watch Avengers Infinity War
I think I may have had several heart attacks during this movie
37) Tom Holland’s Face When Asked If Anyone Dies In Infinity Wars
Tom Holland knew the whole time, and he did not tell us.
38) Mario: It Is the Only Way, Luigi
These disappearing memes are getting out of hand, you all.
39) Me Showing Up to the Theater for Infinity War
We were so confident going into the movie — destroyed by our hubris.
40) Denial is the First Stage of Grief
41) Going Into Infinity War Versus Going Out
This Infinity War meme might be the scariest Infinity War meme on this list. But we can all relate to some demon Teletubbies.
42) Any Plans This Weekend After Infinity War?
We are still in the bargaining phase, how about you?
43) Why Would You Do That Marvel?
To say we are upset would be a gross understatement.
44) Where is Gamora? Who is Gamora? Why is Gamora?
When Drax shouted out “Why Gamora?”, he inadvertently captured the way we all feel.
45) Uncle Ben Turning Into Dust
Oh how the tables have turned, Peter Parker. Wheres Spider-Man once knelt beside his dying uncle; now Tony Stark kneels beside a sick Peter. He came around full circle.
46) Leo Dicaprio Offering His Condolences and Alcohol
*Gets home from seeing Infinity War for the first time* *Immediately grabs a bottle of wine*
47) Freshman Year Versus Senior Year
We all grew a lot throughout this journey.
48) Infinity Wars Action Figures
Too early. Way too soon.
49) When Marvel Says, There Will Be A Major Character Death
We will take this warning more seriously next time.
50) Thank You For Trying (Not You) to Save the Universe
Star-Lord, you stink — sincerely, the Marvel fandom.
Infinity War Post Credit Scene Explained
The final scene of the Infinity War movie shows Nick Fury sending out a pager like signal followed by a weird logo. What you may not know is this logo is the symbol for Captian Marvel, the female superhero played by Brie Larson. This character, whose new movie will come out in February 2019, seems to be the only hope for saving the now shattered Avengers.
We hope these best Infinity War memes helped fill the void left in your life after the film forcibly ripped your heart out and stomped on it in front of everyone. Let us all hold out hope that things will get put back together in Avengers: Endgame. But do not get your hopes up.
No products found.